Welcome to Academies for Social Entrepreneurship
Academies for Social Entrepreneurship (ASE) creates training and mentoring programs for sustainable, mission-based businesses advancing a social or environmental cause. ASE is the convener and catalyst, connecting organizations with the people needed to create, grow and celebrate social enterprises.
Don’t Miss the
Plan to attend our Social Enterprise Showcase the afternoon of April 10th to hear best practices from industry experts, view examples of local ventures and see the finalists pitch for up to $20,000 in prizes. The Academies for Social Entrepreneurship is partnering with the Delhi Center of Santa Ana to produce this program, thanks to lead funding from the Annenberg Foundation. The program is supported by other Strategic Partners who believe in social sector capacity building-- Advisors in Philanthropy, Bank of America, CAMEO, Executive Coaches of Orange County, OC Community Foundation, OCTANE, Social Enterprise Alliance, Tech Coast Venture Network and more ...
Get Tickets and/or Exhibit Table Here:https://interland3.donorperfect.net/weblink/WebLink.aspx?name=E163962&id=25
Special 33% Discount Offer from ASE & SEA
For more information on Social Enterprise Alliance's Summit 14 and how to take advantage of our special 33%-off registration discount, CLICK HERE.
Apply Now for the Saddleback Social Entrepreneurship Competition
Saddleback Community College is launching a Social Entrepreneurship Competition for ventures designed to solve challenges in a wide range of areas including but not limited to poverty, homelessness, environment, urban revitalization, health, and education. The competition is open to for profit and not-for-profit organizations. Applications are due April 18th. Competition semi-finalists will present their ventures to the public at a presentation showcase on May 10. Following the competition, finalists will benefit from consultation services in preparation for an investor pitch in September, with a chance to get funded upwards of $100,000. For more info, CLICK HERE.
Special Shout Out to Our Sponsors & Lead Partners
- Academies for Social Entrepreneurship is pleased to be partnering with the Delhi Center of Santa Ana to produce the 2013-2014 Orange County Social Enterprise Academy. Many thanks to the Annenberg Foundation for being our lead funder for this important collaboration.
- UCLA’s Department of Economics is continuing its commitment to blending community service and education by hosting a second Social Enterprise Academy that kicked off in January. Ten start-up social enterprises are the beneficiaries of extensive training, mentoring and funding opportunities. For more information, CLICK HERE.
- Funding from The California Endowment enabled nearly two dozen organizations to participate in Social Enterprise Academies and many more to benefit from educational programs focusing on the power of social entrepreneurship in building healthy communities.
- ASE acknowledges Wells Fargo Bank for their multi-year support of our Orange County programming.
- Thanks to REDF (also known as The Roberts Enterprise Development Fund) for their partnership and financial support in supporting ventures that create jobs and employment opportunities for people facing the greatest barriers to joining our workforce.